Sunday, October 21, 2012

Simple Christmas tree

 Hi All, I have a card today that was inspired by the monthly stampin' Up! magazine I recieve in my mail box called "impressions".
Every month (just for being a demonstrator) I get a magazine with card and scrapping ideas showcasing Stampin' Up! products and a new technique or two.
I modified mine a bit to make a christmas tree out of 8 strips of patterned paper.
I love this Designer Series paper because it has everything from Owls, and houses, snowflakes and Christmas trees on it.
This little tree is so easy to create with some paper, scissors and a glue stick.
The star at the top is made out of Glimmer paper... just loving this for everything this year.
And the Merry Christmas sentiment is from "Greetings of the Season" $21.95 (clear mounted).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: