Friday, October 19, 2012

October Inksomniac challenge -Owl Occasions.

Our Stampin up team challenge this month is to CASE (copy and share everything) a card or project from one of the Catalogue's and change it in some way to make it your own.
I chose a card I found on page 13 of the Holiday catalogue.
This little owl is so cute with his Christmas and birthday accessories.
You can create a little scene as I have, using the branch and christmas stockings hanging off it.
Adding a hat, presents and holly to the die cut shape.
For me it's all about the texture: an embossed lacy brocade background, paper piercing around the white label and embellishments on raised dimensionals.
Loving the Finishing touches edgelits, they cut through perfectly everytime, and I just love that feeling using products that create the perfect answer to a challenge.
Card Recipe:
Stampset: Owl Occassions (clear mount $37.95)
Ink: Gumball greeen and Cherry cobbler
Cardstock: Whisper white, Core'dinations Cherry cobbler, Gumball green.
Tools: Paper piercing tool, Essentials paper piercing pack,
Apothecary Accent Framelits, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Finishing touches Edgelit.
Paper snip scissors, Sanding block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: